Job Title: Senior Technical Engineer (server and infrastructure)
Technology Involved: MCSP, SQL, Exchange, VMWare VCP, ICMP/SNMP
A company that works within the Facilities Management Sector. They have won awards for top 100 companies to work for this year as they offer amazing benefits for their employees. The reason why this role has come about is the company has gone through restructuring in the IT department and they are now looking for someone to come in and make an impact.
You will become a vital part to the IT Infrastructure & software ensuring the systems deployed by the company are operating accordingly and with efficiency. You will manage issues in identification, escalations, resolutions of the IT infrastructure and software systems. There is also the possibility of some remote working.
- A recent qualification in MCSP in a sever based technology which can include SQL, Exchange.
- VMWare VCP experience or higher
- Knowledge of monitoring platforms, protocols such as ICMP/SNMP
- Ensure problems and request of assistance are kept agreed SLA’s
- Deliver solutions into existing and new customers internal and external
- Deliver server and storage based engineering tasks to a competent level
- Microsoft Azure or O365 Cloud Experience
- Use of SCCM as deployment method
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- ITIL Foundation/Practioner Level
- Prince2 Foundation/Practioner Level
Tags: MCSP, SQL, Exchange, VMWare VCP, ICMP/SNMP, Microsoft Azure, 0365 Cloud Experience