Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Job Duration: Permanent
About this role:
Are you looking to step up your position as a web developer? Have you got some experience in managing a team? Our client have an amazing opportunity to become their Senior Full Stack Developer – helping to take their business to the next level!
As the technology go-to expert, you will play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and growth. You will be working in a dynamic and creative office, leading a team of passionate young fun people!
You have the energy to keep up with a young, vibrant and motivated team.
You are passionate about new technologies; a highly motivated hard-worker who’s not scared to dedicate time when it comes to building great products.
You are able to manage, develop and inspire a direct and matrix team of multiple stakeholders. You will have the responsibility for nurturing, shaping and developing core systems across all brands. You are a curious self-starter who has the ability to take complex concepts and make them simple, with a constant desire to ultimately make things better. You are someone who loves to see their team succeed!
If you’re looking for a slightly remote position, the client also offers a relatively flexible work pattern, just as long as you come in to the office a couple of days a week to show your face and hang out! The team want someone that likes to join in on social activities, regular meet-ups and Friday beers every week!
Our client started in 2006 and have taken on more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries. Now they have 4 different products, where The Ski Week is their second biggest event, bringing people together from all over the world in skiers paradises.
If you like travelling, that’s a huge plus, as there are also opportunities to travel the world, experiencing their cool products first hand. You will also be able to attend fun events and network with people all across the globe!
- Lead the dev team and implementation of new projects for multiple brands
- Serve as the central support function of all brands and departments
- Provide technical leadership in all aspects of the business; helping to devise and execute brand strategy
- Ensure all technological aspects align with our vision
- Manage and be the leading spirit of the Development Team
- Manage the company’s growing online sector including websites, booking funnels, mobile application, communication with 3rd party platforms via APIs, platform for yachting agencies, administration panels, staff management and all the sister brands within the parent company.
To be a good fit for the team:
– 3+ years experience in quality development
– Experience in multitasking in a fast-paced environment
– Experience managing a team of 3 or more direct line reports
– Experience of managing various business stakeholders
– A degree in Computer Science or related subject
– Good understanding of Systems Architecture and Infrastructure
– Good database knowledge – MySQL/Mongo
– Ability to work front-end or server-side with solid knowledge in a range of development skills
– Excellent written and verbal English
Our web stack is composed mostly of Symfony3, React and SASS (backed by SQL DBs) and runs on Google Cloud Platform, while our mobile application is powered by React Native. Its backend uses ExpressJS via Parse Cloud and MongoDB.
- Chance to live the experiences we propose to our guests
- Pension matching scheme
- Competitive salary
- New shiny laptop
- Flexible work hours
- Office trips & experiences
- Travelling the world opportunites
- Chilled office space in Primrose Hill
- Friday beers & monthly meet ups with the team!