Do you want to be part of a company that is based in the heart of Manchester with a great company culture, fantastic benefits and an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading digital agency? Our client is looking for a Project Manager who is confident and able to work on their own initiative to create a smooth sailing work place, and of course be a good team player!
- Oversee projects are kept within the correct time frame as well as allocated budget.
- Confident ability in using the appropriate systems when measuring project performance.
- Able to modify and develop project scopes as well as objectives that involve stakeholders.
- Carry out risk management to reduce project risk and report to management if needed.
- Basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3, PHP/Magento.
- Create and develop a comprehensive project plan to track progress.
- Content population on Drupal, WordPress, Shopify.
- Experience working within digital or IT Sector.
- Background or understanding of software development and web tech.
- Able to multi task and prioritise projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with preferably 1-2 years’ experience in client facing roles.
- A student mentality and confident decision maker.
- Strong organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an advantage but not essential.
Incredible Learning and Development opportunities
Endless scope for growth
Regular social events
Competitive Salary and benefits
Minimum 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off as paid holiday
Great facilities and based in the city centre of Manchester with easy transport links