Are you looking for a career move? Do you want to join a company with a laid back but motivating company culture with great benefits and an excellent opportunity to be an innovative part of Paid search team in a leading digital agency?
Our clientislooking for a PPC Account Manager/Executive to join their dynamic Paid Search Team where you’ll be creating Paid campaigns across Amazon, Google Ads, Facebook and Bings Ads etc. The client is looking for someone who is goal orientated around the company’s aims and direction, as well as someone who is well-rounded, intelligent, creative and self-motivated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will work closely with the account and be expected to keep a clear line of communication with clients updating them regularly with reports.
- To build and manage PPC Campaigns in Adwords
- Excellent Understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of all digital channels
- Good understanding of/independent working with- creating ads, budget management, performing keyword research, account optimisation & bid management.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Confident and comfortable liaising with clients over the phone and face to face
- Contribute to new business ideas and proposals
- Be a key driving force to the paid search team
- The ability to work independent and on own initiative
- The ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks successfully
- Experience in a PPC environment agency/inhouse is desirable but not essential.
- Fluency in the English Language with attention for detail and a creative mind-set
Education and Experience
- Educated to degree level
- Experience with Google Shopping Campaigns will be beneficial
- GAP Qualified
- Professional qualifications (CIM) is desirable
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Good knowledge in SEO, Google Ads, Social Media
- Free Parking
- Minimum 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday
- Casual dress code
- Fantastic Learning and Development opportunities
- Great facilities
- Frequent social events