Their mission: "Organizing the world’s knowledge and adding context to content”.
That’s why they work hard on their core natural language processing and applied machine learning, with a main-focus on documents cleaning, documents classification and auto labelling.
Their product is a participant of the EDUCATE programme and OXAI.
Embedded into the University of Oxford – the OXAI society provides a platform to educate, build, connect, and employ an Artificial Intelligence community that constantly drives innovation for the University and the World.
The team is small, from 2-10 people, which are based in the London office, and they are growing rapidly. The office is a fun environment to work in – they have an open kitchen and a ping pong table!
They also have coaching every 2 weeks and monthly check ins with their advisor – an expert in the field.
Want to become a part of an amazing team and contribute to the world’s challenges in NLP and Machine Learning?
The focus of our technical team is building:
- A complete automated solution for text processing: Content crawlers, Text classifiers, Recommendation systems.
- Different internal applications for data management, data analytics, etc.
- Experience with Python/Ruby & JS – RESTful and Event Stream APIs.
- Knowledge in traditional machine learning methods in text processing.
- Knowledge in NLP problems: word2vec, topic models, Keyword extraction, and document similarity.
- Track record of shipping NLP & ML solution and developing secured & high-availability applications with secured data transmission.
- Basic Experience in data visualization, evaluate and visualize work output.
- Familiar with different databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- An advocate of agile practices for rapid development of quality software.
- Know how to make the trade-offs required to ship without compromising quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Python OR Ruby, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Back End Development, JS – RESTful & Event Stream APIs, Database, Familiar with SQL/NoSQL, Agile.
Nice to have:
- Contribution in NLP/ML open source projects.
- Experience with Scrapy and Splash
- Comfortable with docker
- Work from home when needed
- Pension Plans
- Stock Option Plan
- Cake parties on Wednesdays
- Drinks on Fridays
- Ping Pong all day every day!